Webinar #4: 5G Applications for Crowd Management
December 15 @ 15:00 - 16:00
To facilitate knowledge exchange between project partners and stakeholders, the CityFlows project is hosting a webinar series. Through four, one hour webinars you will get insights from project partners and engage in a discussion with crowd-management researchers and practitioners.
The focus during this edition will be on 5G applications for crowd management. Crowd-management researchers and practitioners are encouraged to join this interactive webinar and to share their best practices and lessons learned.
Please note! This webinar which was previously scheduled for December 1 has been postponed to December 15!
- 14:55 – 15:00 Zoom meeting room open
- 15:00 – 15:05 Welcome & introductions
- 15:05 – 15:20 Design and implementation of the Milan Central Station living lab by Giuseppe Gammariello & Giovanni Criscuolo
- 15:20 – 15:35 Second perspective on 5G applications for crowd management, speaker TBC
- 15:35 – 15:40 Reflection from Barcelona partners
- 15:40 – 16:00 Q&A with the audience
- 16:00 Program end
To join this webinar, please register in advance via: