- This event has passed.
Webinar #3: Crowd Management at Train Stations & Multimodal Hubs
3 November 2020 @ 15:00 - 16:00
To facilitate knowledge exchange between project partners and stakeholders, the CityFlows project is hosting a webinar series. Through four, one hour webinars you will get insights from project partners and engage in a discussion with crowd-management researchers and practitioners.
The focus during the third CityFlows webinar will be on crowd management simulations and innovations at train stations. Crowd-management researchers and practitioners are encouraged to join this interactive webinar and to share their best practices and lessons learned.
- 14:50 – 15:00 Zoom meeting room open
- 15:00 – 15:05 Welcome & introductions
- 15:05 – 15:20 Innovations in crowd-modelling and forecasting at train stations by Roland Geraerts, Utrecht University
- 15:20 – 15:35 Improving security at transport hubs: the NATO SPS INSTEAD project by Luigi De Dominicis, ENEA Frascati Research Centre
- 15:35 – 15:45 Reflection from CityFlows project partners
- 15:45 – 16:00 Q&A with the audience
- 16:00 Program end
Did you miss the webinar? It is possible to watch the recording via https://vimeo.com/477147005
The summary from the first webinar can be found here.
Save the date!
The last webinar of this serie is scheduled. The speakers will be announced closer to the date.
• Tuesday, December 1, 15:00-16:00 CET – 5G Applications for Crowd Management
Are you a practitioner or researcher working on a relevant crowd-management project and would like to share your work and findings with the CityFlows network? Send a short email explaining your project to CityFlows Communications Officer, Cornelia Dinca via firstname.lastname@example.org